- County: Yamhill County, Oregon
- Purchase Price: $2,880,000
- 240 acres
- Zoned exclusive farm use 80 acre
- South to southeast slopes
- Yamhill-Carlton AVA
- Partitioned into one 80 acre block and one 160 acre block
Set at the juncture of the Yamhill-Carlton and McMinnville AVAs this rolling hillside presents an opportunity for a premier vineyard and winery site. A vineyard analysis was completed in 2016. The highest knob offers sweeping views of the valley below and Mt. Hood –a perfect location for a tasting room.
The property has been partitioned in to two parcels and a third 80 acre block is possible. Upon meeting the requirements, up to three dwellings sites would be possible. The owners would consider selling all or part of the property.